A program for people that would normally never consider a housecleaning job, but love the independence, flexibility, and money this program offers.
If you’re a busy mom(not required) looking for a simple, flexible job that fits with the responsibilities of running errands, dropping off your kids at school and keeping a balanced home life. A part-time position with a residential cleaning company may be perfect for you.
As a local, family-owned-and-operated maid service that’s reliable and convenient both for our clients and our employees, Thai Cleaning Service offers flexible cleaning jobs in Baltimore, MD. If you’re interested in a cleaning job, here’s what you need to know:
- This independent position offers ALL the flexibility of an independent job with NONE of the stress and liability.
- This is a job that works with your children’s school (or your school) hours.
- A job in home cleaning is a lot different than you might have ever imagined — featuring upscale homes, a clean working environment, and GREAT pay!
- Your commute will be fewer than 15 miles because we hire employees in the area where they will be working.
- We service a very large area spanning from Elkton, MD to Ellicott City, MD and from the Southern Pennsylvania border to as far south as Pasadena, MD.
- Our customers have clean homes in good areas and prefer to spend a little more money to get a service that prides itself on QUALITY, PROFESSIONALISM AND RELIABILITY.
- This is a part-time job— it never requires more than 5 hours a day (3.5 to 4 is more typical).
- Working hours are flexible, but our cleaning jobs in MD usually require you to be available during a 4 hour period between 9am-3pm M-F. Saturdays are also available.
Your typical day would be leaving right from your home/school, driving straight to the customer (usually less than 15 miles), clean for about 4 hours, then you’re done for the day and free to go home, run errands, or pick up the kids from school. That’s it — pretty simple.
If you’re thinking of submitting an application for a cleaning job here at TCS, make sure you’re prepared for these simple requirements and conditions:
YOU MUST PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK!
YOU MUST LIKE TO SMILE! Seriously, smile…it will make our clients feel comfortable and confident with you in their homes.
Give it a Try
Just like you can audit college classes, you can audit this job. Call to find out how to set up an audit with someone from our current staff to see if this job works for you — go right the job site and talk with a current employee.
If you’re interested in an application for a cleaning job with TCS, reach out for more information about this opportunity. Please fill out the basic info below, and we will contact you: