- We are the in-between solution for cleaning services. Family owned (so we care about our customers, not like large franchise companies) but still professional, licensed and insured, not like the ‘individual’ cleaners that are so popular these days.
- We are locally owned and operated in Baltimore, Perry Hall, and Joppa, MD
- We send the same employee’s time after time. By paying a higher pay wage and offering paid holidays and health insurance (most companies don’t) we keep our turnover much lower than most cleaning services.
- We have been in business for over 10 years with a 97% retention ratio of customers.
- We carry full liability and workers comp insurance for each customer.
- We use only professional equipment that is cleaned between each house and brand named cleaning products, not bulk unlabeled bottles.
- We offer ALL English speaking employees that understand and CARE about your personal needs.
[maxbutton name=”Get a Free Estimate”]
Thai Cleaning Service Difference
Reliable & Trustworthy:
Who is cleaning your home? Where did you find them? How much do you know about their personal situations?
These are questions that we take VERY seriously. We know you may be leery of strangers in your home and that is why the precautions we take when hiring are always of the highest standards:
- We do complete background checks.
- We log every room cleaned by each employee so items can be traced back to the employee that cleaned that area.
- We do random theft testing by working with a few of our customers and leaving jewelry and cash hidden in places that an employee would assume it was lost. We then check at the end of the cleaning to see if the item has been turned in or pocketed.
We make every effort to send the same people each time. We know how important it is to have someone you know and trust entering your home. However, from time to time we may have to make substitutions due to vacations or illness. We know all of our employees’ here at TCS, but we still require police background checks on everyone and we distribute name cards with pictures of your cleaner on them.
Thai Cleaning Service prides itself on being priced below our competition. Being a family owned and operated business, we cut out massive overhead and franchise fees.
Safety & Insurance:
TCS carries liability, workman’s comp, and vehicle insurances for all houses. We will be glad to provide you an insurance certificate. Just give us a call!
Unfortunately, many “cleaning companies” do not carry liability insurance. If your belongings are damaged (and accidents do happen on occasion), you will have no easy compensation recourse. Also, if an ‘under the table’ company employee gets hurt in your home, you are liable for the damages. Our workman’s comp insurance would cover any in-home injuries that may occur.
We also ensure all your information is always kept secure and accurate. Your payments and balances are always accurately tracked and are available at any time.
We offer you a discount for sending us referrals! Customer referrals are the most important part of our business. It’s a reflection of our customer’s satisfaction with the quality of our service. We receive at least 60% of our new business from referrals.
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Contact Us Today”]
What You Should Know about Hiring Independently or Unlicensed Companies
Unfortunately, the risks associated with certain types of house cleaning services are not known by the public. There is an enormous difference in hiring a professional house cleaning company vs. hiring an individual or an unlicensed company. A professional cleaning service offers the assurance that you are opening your home to a reliable company that is responsible for any liability.
Professional cleaning services, such as TCS, carry comprehensive insurances for items broken in your home. We all hate to think about it, but what if an expensive carpet is ruined or your delicate electronics are damaged. We carry insurances just for these situations.
An individual who is hired under the table is a serious risk if they are hurt or are disabled on your property. Since they are not covered by insurance, there is a possibility that they may sue you for lost wages, damages, and/or medical costs. Hiring an individual makes you their employer, which means you can be held liable for injury claims, worker’s compensation insurance, and unemployment insurance. If that individual does not pay employment taxes you, as their legal employer, can be held liable for employment taxes due to the IRS. Hiring a company that pays taxes and has insurance protects you! TCS accepts all payments in check form made out to Thai Cleaning Service and maintains all customer spending and taxes in QuickBooks professional for accurate record keeping. You can request account balances and detailed spending reports at any time.
Don’t put yourself or your home at risk. Trust the professionals!